July 31, 2006

The One "Thing" TO RULE THEM ALL!?!

If you don't understand the title of this blog, its a play on a hilarious flash parody on the Lord of the Rings. The reason for this blog is that I just bought two 1GB memory sticks for my PSP(Playstation Portable) for very cheap on the Office Depot website ($29.99 USD each, another thing my podcasts help with, information on discounted purchases.) Now, the PSP is the one machine that can virtually do it all. I can listen to music, watch movies, play games, listen to my podcasts, view pictures, and surf the web all in device.

Of course, the device is not perfect, I mean, it doesn't have a keyboard to help the users web surfing, but the device is compact and easy to use. Yes the iPod is better for music, and Yes you could use you're PC to surf the web, but who doesnt want a device that can do it all. Devices like these are what people crave to have, to show off, to enjoy, and have fun with. When I'm in a long car ride, or need to eccentricate my life for any reason, the Playstation Portable is the device that comes in my mind. A compact machine, that packs a little punch, it's the do it all machine, now if I could just find something that brushes my teeth for me... I just have to say, just like Sauron's ring, the PSP may be the One thing TO RULE THEM ALL!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger MCMLXXXII said...

What do u mean YOUR PSP?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home